Distracted

Today I was distracted by blurry eyes and flashing screens. But there was one thing that bothered me the most, it was too quiet. So I popped in my earbuds and turned the music up. I started bobbing my head and humming to the music, I drummed against the table with my fingers starting a rebellion in the class. Do you think it was wrong to disturb the peace? I know in some movies the character would get arrested for being a rebel, but back to topic. After I made my move on the silence one after the other you could hear the loud music pumping the vast amounts of adrenaline through the earbuds. Pretty soon we were all little rockers trying to turn our music up louder than our neighbors. It was a good day!

3 Comments on Distracted

1. nickoprather88beep
    March 25, 2014 at 10:47 pm (10 years ago)

Good job at relating to the reader about what they feel like. And good transition word “but back on topic”.

Reply
  2. cbrown44
    March 27, 2014 at 4:38 pm (10 years ago)

I like how you asked a question in the post I think it makes you have more comments.

Reply
  3. Skatergurl7
    April 1, 2014 at 4:07 am (10 years ago)

I know, it was just too quiet. I would’ve put in my earbuds, but I didn’t have them with me.:(

Reply